Sunday, March 20, 2011

Helping the Clutter

This post is a cop-out. I really want to write about how people are making my life very complicated right now (not bad, just complicated), but I can't figure out how to do that without sounding like I resent having people in my life.

So instead, to bring around the concept that the stuff in our physical realms affects our emotional world, I return to Feng Shui! I'm not an FS purist, but I think certain principles apply to our everyday environments.

My favorite piece of the article- "Do I use it? Do I need it? Do I love it? Does it invoke a positive memory and make me happy? If your answer is no, then it’s time to go."

Second favorite- "Remind yourself that you are opening yourself and your space to new passions, interests and opportunities. You might also ask a friend who is not emotionally attached to your stuff to help you."

PS- If you live near me & know me, I'm more than willing to be the friend who is not emotionally attached to your stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment