I have really enjoyed reading what people have to say, and I hope you do too! I'll be publishing every Monday until I run out of answers. This is an open series, so if you'd like to be featured as well, please let me know in the comments and we'll work something out. I have a basic list of questions as a guide although some contributors preferred sharing their thoughts in paragraph form. Here are the questions generally covered:
- What is your current living situation? (ex. living single in an apartment, family in house)
- What do you think of when you think of "minimalism"?
- What about daily life can be stressful? What do you like about daily life?
- What are some of your hobbies? Do you collect anything?
- What are some of your most prized possessions?
- What are one or two things about life you'd like to "minimize" (activities, stuff, whatever, it's open)?
- Any other thoughts?