Saturday, March 31, 2012

New Weekly Series: A Monday Mini Minimalist Interivew

Over the past month, I've been email interviewing a few of my family & friends to get their thoughts on minimalism & simplicity. After spending the last few years writing about my own experiences pursuing simplicity and reading other minimalism blogs, I wanted to get the thoughts and opinions of others who don't necessarily consider themselves part of the minimalist community.

I have really enjoyed reading what people have to say, and I hope you do too! I'll be publishing every Monday until I run out of answers. This is an open series, so if you'd like to be featured as well, please let me know in the comments and we'll work something out. I have a basic list of questions as a guide although some contributors preferred sharing their thoughts in paragraph form. Here are the questions generally covered:
  1. What is your current living situation? (ex. living single in an apartment, family in house)
  2. What do you think of when you think of "minimalism"?
  3. What about daily life can be stressful? What do you like about daily life?
  4. What are some of your hobbies? Do you collect anything?
  5. What are some of your most prized possessions?
  6. What are one or two things about life you'd like to "minimize" (activities, stuff, whatever, it's open)?
  7. Any other thoughts?
 I'll be starting this Monday. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment