I do find it interesting that most of the links on Anti-Procrastination Tuesdays have to do with craft or organization projects. I'm hoping that someday the rest of my life will get organized enough for me to be able to tackle projects like that! Is it procrastination if you can't tackle a project because you just don't have enough time? I hope I'm not subconsciously putting projects off because I think I don't have time. Again, this goes back to my issue of sometimes not recognizing projects that need to get done.
So, here's me sitting down to take the time to figure out what I actually need to accomplish.
- Go through garage
- List golf clubs on craigslist
- List mini-grill on craigslist
- Hope that the two previous tasks won't result in another FAIL blog entry about attempts to sell stuff
- Go through spare room (and there's actually a deadline on this one! Do before the end of May)
- Go through closet (again & again & again...)
- Find a place to live Aug 1
- Find some new recipes to try out
- Blog about French Lentil Soup (that's one good recipe!)
- Go through kitchen
- Find a good pair of dressy sandals