Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Layout! And I moved.

So it's not that exciting. I decided reading small white font on a black background could be a bit hard on the eyes. Besides, the whole new layout thing took like 10 seconds, so why not try something new?

I moved into a new apartment last weekend. This was my 13th or 15th or something like that move in the last 9 years. Props to my parents for helping....again! After having had like 20+ roommates in my life (here's a brief synopsis of the stuff lessons I've learned, and I've had even more roommates since I wrote that), I decided it was time to put on my big girl pants and try living alone.

So far, it's absolutely fabulous!

I have no plans at this time to get a cat. Or 50 cats.

One of my favorite parts- having a bedroom that is just a bedroom. Since college, my bedroom has been the equivalent of a middle school cafe-gym-atorium. It's the bedroom, office, workout room, dining room, sitting room, closet overflow, and general escape from the rest of the house. In my own apartment, the room is 100% devoted to sleeping. Yes, this is American excess at its finest and I love it.

Another favorite part- having a kitchen all to myself. It's not a huge deal in the grand scheme, but I am really enjoying it. :)

1 comment: